I went to a Pot Luck this weekend and my taboulé was a success. So I am posting my recipe today. It isn't not the traditional recipe, but it is a pretty good one if you aren't too conservative... :)
You will need:
- a box of couscous: prepare it like indicated on the box. I buy mine from my local store in a 1 kg (2 lbs) box. I use 500 gr (1 lb).
- Prepare some tomatoes, green pepper and cilantro:
Add some corn and raisins:
Now the dressing:
- 1 table spoon of (french) mustard
- 2 table spoons of lemon juice
- a little bit of salt
- 4 table spoons of olive oil
Add the dressing to all the other ingredients. Put 1 hour in the fridge. Voila! Bon appétit!